Commercial Truck and Fleet Service
For over 37 years, the Ruckman’s Truck and Auto Care name has been synonymous with trust. We are THE trusted name in Fort Wayne, Indiana for all your Commercial Truck and Fleet Vehicle service needs. Whatever the model of vehicle, Ruckman’s ASE-certified technicians are the most reliable at getting your company’s vehicle back on the road. Whether you’re in for routine preventative maintenance or have a repair, you’ll be warm with confidence that the Ruckman’s team can handle it. Plus, with access to a HUGE local parts inventory, we can be extra fast as we don’t have to wait for drop shipped parts and supplies other companies have to wait for. So choose Ruckman’s for all your Commercial Vehicle and Fleet service and repair needs!
Call us today toll-free at 1-866-RUCKMAN (1-866-782-5626).
Preventative Maintenance Keeps Your Business Running!We always stress the importance of proper vehicle care. One of the most important things your business can do is have all of your vehicles serviced regularly. We understand that maintenance can appear costly, however it actually saves your organization money. An ounce of preventative maintenance now can save $1,000s later. Ruckman’s preventative maintenance program catches most problems before they occur, so call us today to get your vehicle scheduled.
Commercial Truck Maintenance & Repair Services
- DOT Inspection Service
- Preventive Maintenance Service.
- Truck and Trailer Suspension Repair.
- Clutch Adjustments and Clutch Replacement.
- Flywheel Resurfacing.
- Automatic and Manual Transmission Repair and Replacement.
- Air and Hydraulic Brake Diagnostics and Repair.
- Brake Drum & Rotor Resurfacing.
- Computerize ABS Diagnostics and Repair.
- Diesel and Gasoline Engine Diagnostics and Repair.
- Differential Rebuilding.
- Drive Shaft Inspection, Component Replacement, Repair and Balancing.
- Exhaust System Inspection and Repair.
- Alignmens for any size Truck, Bus or Car.
- Tire Mounting and Wheel Balancing.
- Complete Steering System Diagnostics and Repair.
- OEM Re-Programming Service.
- Air Conditioning Repairs and Recharging with EPA Approved and Certified Recovery Equipment.
- Hydraulic Systems Repair and Hydraulic Hose Fabrication.
- Wheel Chair Lift Maintenance & Repair.
- State-Required Bus Prep-Work for Annual State Inspection.
- Wheelbase Modifications.
- Box Transfers.